Elevated Tasting Experiences
We welcome you to enjoy our elevated tasting experiences.
We currently offer two different wine pairing experiences: our Premier Tastings and our Signature Group Tastings.
All elevated tasting experiences take place in our Vineyard House.
This semi-private tasting experience takes place in the Oak Room of our charming Vineyard House, with views of our Barn. Once seated at your table, you will be greeted by your estate host or hostess. The tasting includes a brief history of our property, a video tour of our production facilities and wine making process, a wine tasting paired with small bites, and an AV logo wine glass for you to take home. This experience is perfect to celebrate any occasion or a date night just because!
Come as you are and enjoy the company of other fellow wine lovers!
Tasting Price: $60 per guest | $55 per Wine Club Member
Duration: 90 minutes
Availability: Saturdays | Sundays
If you are a Wine Club Member ready to make your reservation for $55 (per member). At booking please use the email address associated with your Wine Club membership.
Signature Group Tasting
Relax inside one of our private tasting rooms located in our Vineyard House. You will be escorted to your table and greeted with bubbles, where you can take in the views of our vines or catch a breathtaking sunset. This tasting features a selection of our most popular wines, a cheese plate for your enjoyment, and an AV logo wine glass for you to take home. Ideal for groups of 5 or more including bachelorette parties, birthdays, or any celebration!
Duration: 90 minute
Availability: Saturdays | Sundays
French Quarter (up to 10 people): $350
Rosé Room (11 - 16 people): $560
*Wine Club Members may choose from any preselected flight or an exclusive flight available to members only. Members also receive 20% off additional wine purchases after the experience.
Additional Information to Note:
TN state law requires us to check ID's of all guests must be at least 21 years or older when consuming or purchasing wine. Please bring a valid ID for proof of age. Must be 21 years or older to attend. We kindly ask that adults not participating in the tasting, minors, children or infants do not attend.
Outside food is not permitted in these elevated experiences.
ADA tasting options are available. Please call Katie Jones to schedule.
Both our Premier and Signature Tasting Experiences are located on the west side of our property in our Vineyard House. Guests are welcome to park directly at our Vineyard House or near our Barn parking lot.
Main Entrance Directions:
- Enter the parking lot off of Patton Rd.
- Immediately turn right into the gravel parking lot
- Drive straight through until you reach a paved driveway
- The driveway will lead directly to the Vineyard House
- Enter through the back of the house where the string lights are located
West Entrance Directions (April through October):
- Enter the parking lot off of Cox Rd. (6362 Cox Rd. Arrington, TN 37014)
- Park in gravel parking lot behind the big red barn
- Walk to Vineyard House via the driveway
- The Vineyard House is the gray brick house with string lights in the back yard
- Enter through the back of the house
What to do upon arrival:
- Check in with our Vineyard House Host. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation time.
- Your experience will start promptly at your scheduled reservation time.
- Please contact us if there are any changes to your reservation or if you are running more than 15 minutes late.