Non-Private Group Events
Arrington Vineyards is a wonderful place to gather for a special group event! For groups wanting to celebrate a special occasion without booking a private area, we ask that you please follow the following guidelines:
- All tastings and tables are first come first serve - we do not take reservations.
- We do not allow multiple tables to be held hours in advance of other guests arriving.
- To hold tables, at least one person per table must be present from your group.
- All tables must be used by people - we do not allow "food only" buffet tables.
- We do not suggest food deliveries to be made to the winery and we cannot accept food deliveries for anyone. Someone from your group must be present to accept food deliveries.
- We do not have food service supplies or items that can be borrowed.
- Rental Companies are not allowed to deliver tents, chairs or other supplies to AV unless your group has booked a Private Event package.
- We encourage groups to bring their own picnics, blankets and lawn chairs during warmer months. Folding tables are allowed on grassy areas only. Small pop tents are allowed in grassy areas only.
- Coverd space is limited and we cannot guarantee available tables in our these areas in case of cold or rain
Weekends are usually very busy at AV, with an hour or longer wait for wine tastings, so please sign up at the AV host stand as soon as you arrive. Because of limited space at our tasting bars, we perform tastings in groups of 6 people or less. We also have "picnic tastings to-go" that can be enjoyed at your table as an option. Also, please feel free to purchase a bottle of wine to enjoy should there be a wait for tastings.
These links are very helpful in planning your visit.